Thursday, September 4, 2014

More Pretty Mantillas

Here are some examples of the latest Mantillas I've been asked to make:-

One lady wanted a blue and white one for Marian feasts - it 's not easy to find blue and white lace, so I was delighted when I came across this one whilst on holiday in Cornwall! There's still enough left to make one or two more, so if anyone is interested, please get in touch. 



The very pretty floral pattern shows up better on this side, with hints of the blue showing through.


But I've edge finished this on both sides so that it can be worn with the colourful side out also.




I've had quite a few requests for chocolate brown Mantillas lately. This very pretty one, which has a cotton edging, is the last one I have in stock. (See Mantillas page for more details.)












A similar style to the brown one, in a lovely royal blue

Lovely soft, drapey lace.

No comments:

Post a Comment