Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Traditional winter bonnets



I managed to capture a model to show off one of the winter bonnets (for more examples, please see the Bonnets For Sale page above.) Little Helena was fairly compliant for a wee while, but as her mamma and I did not dare to tie it on, in case it incurred her wrath, 



We managed to get this charming pose, before...



 the hand goes up and the 'I've had enough of modelling for one day' expression comes on her face!


Thank you Helena, it looks much better on you than off!




2 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for a Sunshine Award! :) http://ragazzagallese.wordpress.com/2014/01/01/sunshine-award/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Rhoslyn - I'm sorry I've been too busy to update the blog 'till now. I'm not sure I'll get round to fulfilling all the necessary requirements of the Sunshine award though!

    ReplyDelete