Sunday, March 16, 2014

Spring and First Holy Communion Time

Just finished making the first of a batch of First Holy Communion dresses, and as the sun is shining gloriously today, I thought I'd take a few shots amongst the flowers and burgeoning buds.

Beautiful lightweight cotton lawn.

A simpler fabric dressed up with some pretty cotton trim.

Back view.

And here are a couple more, hot off the ironing board!

For Two Sisters about to receive Our Blessed Lord for the first time.

I love the way the breeze catches them! They are so light and airy.

Need to get them off into the post as they are going to the USA.

I have just received these beautiful photos of the latest recipient of a dress and two veils, I hope she has a very blessed Holy Communion Day.





No comments:

Post a Comment