Saturday, January 9, 2016

A note to Those interested in ordering a Traditional Modest First Holy Communion Dress

 Happy Epiphany-tide to one and all!

I had a few enquiries last year from folks interested in ordering First Holy Communion dresses for their daughters.  Unfortunately, our computer self-destructed at the end of the year, and I lost a lot of my old emails, and addresses.  So please, if you are still considering ordering one, do get in touch again so that we can discuss your requirements, and I can start sending out sizing charts, and sorting out fabric quantities, etc.

Also, anyone else interested in ordering, the sooner you place your order the better it is for me, as I will have a rush of work once February comes, and I wouldn't want to disappoint.

20 + C + M + B + 16
Adoration of the Magi by John Flaxman (source)
John Flaxman, Adoration of the Magi

No comments:

Post a Comment